Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Germany Week 26 - Puttin' On the Ritz

Seems like just yesterday I was scared, timid, and extremely worried about starting my university phase of the program. This time it would be almost completely unguided and I would simply have to figure things out for myself. This week I spent finishing up my last classes at the Technical University of Dresden. The weeks really seem to fly anymore, even when I don't do anything too exciting. Within the video you will see good food (always right?), an attempt at breaking a world record, and a wonderful performance of one of my brother's favorite songs, Puttin' on the Ritz by Taco. This week I am starting work at a private film and TV production company, I can't wait to see the different kinds of work that I will be doing there!

No comments:

Post a Comment