Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Germany Week 29 - Definitely Two Bags

This week was one of those weeks that again, didn't start until Thursday. I can at least say that Monday - Thursday I worked on footage at work, cleaning it up and editing it. It was a theatrical performance of the equivalent of a German "Mardi Gras." Glad that is finished with. A fellow PPPler, Zack, came to visit us in Dresden for a day. We had an awesome day with him, exploring the city, eating at that rollercoaster restaurant, and finishing out the night at The Dubliner. On Friday I visited a bird rescue and care center where I will be doing my volunteer work these next couple months. I absolutely love it there so far. On Saturday, Trez, Janne, and I hopped on a train to Zittau. It is a city very close to where the borders of Germany, Poland, and the Czech Republic meet each other. After that we walked over to Poland for just a little while. Was definitely not a prettier part of Poland, but I still want to go to Wroclaw to see Poland's real beauty. That will be coming up in a later video, you guys can count on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment