Monday, January 27, 2014

Germany Week 24 - The Border of Poland

This week was sort of another lazy week for me here in Germany. At the time I hadn't been filming that much, truly because nothing too exciting was happening. The week included some cooking and neat pictures, but mostly encompassed the trip that Trez, Janne, and I took to Görlitz, Germany. It is a city that lies right one the border between Germany and Poland. The food there in Poland was absolutely excellent, and I cannot stress how surprising it is to simply walk over the border, and having the ways of life and living completely changed. The language instantly changes, the people change, the scenery changes, everything. Going on this trip opened my eyes a bit more. I can't wait to take a weekend trip to Poland!

No comments:

Post a Comment