Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Germany Week 22 - New Years in Berlin

Week 22 in Germany began only one day after my return from Zscheiplitz and my Christmas break. Less than 24 hours after I returned to Dresden, I was on a bus to Berlin! I planned to meet Haley and Victoria, who are PPPlers that live in Munich. We had a hotel right in the middle of the city. It was literally 200 feet from the Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station). We even had extra visitors, Sam and Ryan, other PPPlers that stayed with us. They have both been seen before! We did lots of things in the city, such as sight seeing, going to the GDR museum, and even meeting up with at least 8 other PPPlers who were also in the city for New Years! I have seen beautiful Berlin, its wall, its Cathedral, and its historical marks. I was even able to bring back a piece of the Berlin wall with me to take home. The trip in Berlin was finished by drinking in front of the Parliament building (not too much) and celebrating the new year! I absolutely loved my time there, and Berlin will be seeing me again in these next coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment