Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Germany Week 20 - Preparing for Christmas

My weeks on these videos always seem to start off on the Wednesday of the week. On Wednesday I had a nice dinner with Trez, Janne, and Anika. Anika will be leaving to go back home and won't return until March. It will be sad to see her go, but she will be back! Thursday was a concert at the Frauenkirche, from the choir that my host dad sings in. They did awesome and it was a great concert. Trez, Janne, and I hung out on Friday and didn't do much other than chill and have some Schnapps. On Saturday, Mike from our program came to visit Dresden for a couple days. He lives in Leipzig current, and it was cool to have dinner with him. The week was more relaxed, because everyone (including myself) is gearing up for Christmas. Be sure to tune in for Christmas week and then New Year's! Can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment