Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Germany Week 18 - Christmas Markets, Leipzig, and a Wild Concert

Week 18 in Germany started off a bit slow I have to say, I was extremely exhausted from my trip to Prague. The week didn't really start off until Thursday. I woke up early that morning and went to a city called Meißen(Meissen) which is a city that is northwest of Dresden. It's a beautiful little city and I am very glad to have gone. One day I will visit back there for some of those famous porcelain/fine china in the whole world. Later on I went to Dresden's Striezelmarkt with many friends. It too, was very beautiful. We had a serious storm up in the northern part of Germany, so down in Dresden we had heavy winds, almost freezing temperatures, and rain. It was absolutely miserable to exist in. I will definitely be going back there for a more in depth look. On Friday I went to class, went Christmas shopping, and then boarded a train to Leipzig. I stayed with a 28th year German PPPler that lives in Leipzig, we had fun. The reason I went to Leipzig was for the "Eisbrecher" concert. It was an amazing concert, I'm so glad I went. Just have a look at the video and you can see all about it!

I have also uploaded nearly 9 full songs from the Eisbrecher concert, so if the music in the video interested you, go check out those videos too!

https://www.youtube.com/user/adventuresingermany/

No comments:

Post a Comment