Monday, December 16, 2013

Germany Week 19 - Best Friends' Visit

Week 19 in Germany was definitely one of the best ones I have had so far. On Wednesday I went to meet Anh, Trez, Anika, and Janne at Anh's place to make vietnamese food and watch a soccer game. The food was good and we had lots of fun. After that I went to the Hauptbahnhof(Main train station) to pick up Haley. One of my long lost friends from Cologne was finally here. We had lots of fun. Throughout those days we saw the sights of Dresden, we visited many wonderful Christmas markets, and as always, had some awesome food. Patty, another long lost friend in Cologne came to stay also in Dresden with me on Friday. We had an awesome bar outing with Trez and Anh. And for future reference to Haley's logic, if you like tomato soup, that does not mean in any way, shape, or form, that you will like a "Bloody Mary" drink. We all learn things the hard way. The weekend was great, and now it is time to settle for a couple days. I'm feeling very confident about Germany, speaking the language, getting an internship, etc. I have also just started learning Russian, so I guess we will see how that goes! Next week should be just as fun filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment