Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Germany Week 16 - The Faces of Shawn

Week 16 in Germany has honestly been a bit of a rough one. It has been depressing, productive, and happy all within one week. It has been very gray, rainy, and cold this entire week and I've really noticed how it affects my mood. It makes me homesick, and just the grayness makes me sad. Besides all that, I was able to finish my main cover letter and apply to many internships and send out important emails about the volunteer work that I must do for my program. It feels nice to have some of that out of the way. This week includes showings of the many goods foods I eat(naturally), a face that could go down in history(why do I make these strange faces), a couple nights out with Trez and Kelsey, and of course an Irish pub for the weekend! It's really amazing what a good breakfast with bacon and eggs and a little sunshine can do for one's mood. Fear not, I will be alright, I'm feeling quite optimistic! Lots of things to do these next few weekends, stay tuned for the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment