Monday, November 11, 2013

Germany Week 14 - Party of the Western World

Finally everything is starting to settle down a bit, although I have to admit I am feeling a bit of homesickness. And for any of you that were wondering about my internship phase. I have looked around at a few different companies. My host dad knows of a local Dresden radio station. I think that would be a really neat place to work! So I will report back on that later. This week included eating out at some cool places, going to the Elbepark Mall with Trez, and going to a super awesome party with Americans, Germans, Italians, French, Irish, and Russians! Hence the title. Hope to definitely do some traveling in these next upcoming weeks. I also have to say I am super excited for the Christmas markets that will be opening here in the next few weeks. Hope all is well for all of you people back home in America, miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment