Monday, October 28, 2013

Germany Week 12 - Weightless

Wow am I feeling about 8,000,000 times better than I was last week. I feel myself, and I'm feeling even better! It was a relaxing week, university wasn't really stressful and it was chill. I only have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. So I'm pretty okay with being off every other day! Tuesday Trez, Kelsey, and I met up with Hannes and Friedemann to eat at a cool cafe. Wednesday was the restaurant Schwerelos, where the food and drinks come with a little rollercoaster system. Schwerelos means "Weightless," so I thought with this week it might be appropriate! Thursday was a chill day, only a meeting with my super cool tandem partner! Friday was a fun night with Trez, Nick, and Sam. I'd have to say this was the most enjoyable weekend so far here in Dresden, great weather, great friends, and chilling out. You can't ask for much more than that. This week I was NOT lazy about my video, so I hope you guys enjoy!

Today marks 4 weeks in Dresden and nearly 3 months in Germany!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment