Sunday, October 13, 2013

Germany Week 10 - Bringin' it Down

2nd week here in Dresden already. And here I am at week 10 of my stay here in Germany. With the start of my university classes coming up quick I am becoming more and more nervous. I can do this though! To start off this week's video there is wonderful footage of the beautiful place known here in Germany as the Sächsische Schweiz. It literally translates and the Saxish Switzerland. It has beautiful sandstone mountains and is quite a sight to see. All throughout the video is my own little personal Altstadt(Old City) tour, visiting with friends, exploring around, eating delicious foods, meeting awesome people, and don't forget, Luke and Trez dancing on stage at a club. DO NOT MISS THAT PART, simply click at 10:00 for the dancing. I really cannot express how fond I've grown of this city so fast. I feel as if I've already settled in and that I can call this place my home. My host family is still always as wonderful as ever to me. This next coming week will definitely feature a bit of university, my adventures, and maybe some of my sports classes I want to sign up for. I'm think Horse Riding and also Archery. Sounds pretty cool to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment