Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Germany Week 11 - Stressful German University

Week 11 here in Germany, have to say that this week has probably been the most stressful one during my stay here so far. University has been very confusing, and even after a week I have still not been able to finalize my schedule, we will have to see what is in store. Throughout the week I tried many different(and awesome) foods from Russia, Italy, and of course, evermore from Germany. I am glad to be settled into Dresden and say that I know the city, at least a bit. This video is shorter because of my recent sickness that I was lucky enough to get on Saturday. Had the flu(or something awful) for a couple days and am still recovering. I feel much better today, but I can tell that something is still a little off. I will get through this, I know it! All the best wishes to friends and family at home!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, with CBYX CIEE now as well @ www.igorcbyx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete