Saturday, June 29, 2013

This New Video Thing

Yesterday marked a very important start to a more than year long project I have been thinking about doing for the past month or 2. Yesterday, I decided I would start this "project." I want to do weekly videos showcasing my adventures in Germany(and the first ones here in America). I will still write in this blog, maybe not as frequently, but by God I still will! This will be a learning experience for both my audience and I. It's very exciting to be doing something like this. Being a Media Informatics major, I'm going to finally learn to do some video editing! Sony Vegas Pro is a bit challenging, but I'm sure I will get it soon. I hope to keep the videos around 10 minutes, this one is a bit longer because of introductions and whatnot. Hope you guys enjoy this journey along with me!

Oh yes, here is the Youtube Channel: Adventures in Germany, by Shawn Faller

In the first episode, introductions are made, my brother Tim and I have a Bubble Tea adventure, then with some spur of the moment footage at the end!

5 Weeks until Germany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment