Sunday, September 1, 2013

Germany Week 4 - Partying, and Some MASSIVE Schnitzel

I can't believe it has already been a month since I arrived here in Germany. As I had said before, it seems the time flies and yet goes oh so slow all at the same time. This was quite an eventful week in Germany. This week's adventures include a couple different delicious cafes near where I live, a long day with friends, lots of improving of German, and a party to end out the week. Of course I have been meeting more great people as I have went on. To think that I will be in Dresden in a month from today, wow that is a little scary. I still have not yet found out about my living situation, but I know it is sort of up in the air between an international dorm and a host family. I know I'd really like to have a host family, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. It's been a great week and I'm over my sickness, so here's what's going on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment