Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Germany Week 2 - Amsterdam Trip!

Here we go for another summation of the week. Life in Germany is still yet fantastic. During this week, I felt I had come down from what I can only call in these exact words, a "traveling high." Life is still great, but rather than feeling as if I'm on vacation, I now feel as if I can begin calling Cologne my home. I am now a registered resident of Cologne with official papers, so this must all be true. The past week was spent with friends from all different countries across the world. Earlier in the week we had gotten to know each other a bit better before our wild trip to Amsterdam. The whole week was living in anticipation for this trip. Amsterdam is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Its people are interesting, the city is always alive, the 70 something canals that run throughout the city can always be seen filled with boat tours, house boats, restaurants, and personal leisure boats, ALL WITHIN THE CITY. This past weekend I got to know many new people and really get to enjoy those that I was with, we bonded and all is good. Here we go for week 2 in Germany(and Amsterdam)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment