Monday, July 29, 2013

Final Week in America!

This past week has been the longest and shortest week ever. I was lucky enough to have a great lunch with coworkers and be able to hang out with my 3 childhood best friends. Times were great with them, more than a 1000 stories to tell with them! Washington, DC has been an amazing city. It’s full of life and culture, it has a much different feel than Cincinnati has. It is really interesting to walk into a crowd of people and hear 8 different languages, it shows how diverse this nation has become. Yesterday, July 28th I met with 10 other CBYXers. All of them were amazing peoples, from all different walks of life, though we still have the same goals with this program! Germany is coming up so quickly as I write this morning. With it nearing 10 A.M I have only maybe 6 hours until I leave family to stay at Georgetown University. The campus is really awesome from what I have seen of it. I will make sure to get many pictures and video of it while I’m there. I can’t promise that this coming week’s video will be on time with this orientation, and all this other hectic stuff like going to Germany and whatnot. I will try my best, but I can leave you all with this past week’s video, my final full week in America!

www.youtube.com/adventuresingermany

No comments:

Post a Comment